These are all AU's of Kogari Prime with various levels of meddling. They use the same physical world map.
The People of Kogari Prime and Zaria are humans. All others as noted.
- 6:00 - Fringe Path to Kogari Prime
- 7:00 - The Ix!Tor. These are a species of Wasp-like Insectoids. They lay eggs in large Mammals which then hatch, killing the mammal hideously. They have a race of Hominid slaves they use for food and hatching - They have a cultural meme that an Ix!tor hatched from a more sentient being is better. They'd view the Fringepath as the happy hunting grounds.
- 8:00 - Tanak - Home of The Tanaki, a Race of Saurian Humanoids. Their world strongly resembles the world of Cyberpunk 2020. They are overpopulated, cybered up, leaning towards nihilistic dark and scary and on the verge of ecological collapse.
- 9:00 - Fringepath to the West
- 10:00 - Zaria. The world of Kogari, in an AU where the Zarian Empire never fell. If they discover the Fringepaths and Kogari Prime, they may well be tempted to claim jurisdiction. if Kaisers and Czars claim to be Descendants of Ceasar, then a Ceasarian emperor may feel like he has a better claim on their throne than they do. Hilarity will ensue.
- 11:00 - Bykaler. Home of The Bykaler. A world where a race of cat-weasel Furries have evolved. (An AU of Kogari) They are violent but honorable. They'd view Humans as food with attitude. (Evolved or uplifted? Dunno, but both are possible)
- 12:00 - North to System Platform
- 1:00 - Haven. A world where, thousands of years ago, Bykaler and Kogari humans were transplanted. They roughly get along, accepting each other as natural parts of their world.
- 2:00 - Malovidia. Home of The Malovids. A race of Humanoids - Sheep Furries. They're as intelligent and as technologically accomplished as the Kogari, Bykaler and the Ix!tor. Once they get a view of the Fringepaths, they may get a resentment. Currently in a totalitarian state.
- 3:00 - Fringepath East
- 4:00 - Nar, Home of the The Noiro - A race of humanoids (Very humanoid) with differential Bio-chemistry. Their Skin Color ranges in tone from dark green to gold. They'd be aggressive merchants and pirates on the fringepaths, because this is how they treat each other. These guys are found in various places along the fringepaths. ""Nar" is the name of the world and culture found here.
- 5:00 - Zainar Home of The Zainilk, A Race of Swarthy Humanoids, very human looking but with differences in physiology. They're currently in an aggressive totalitarian phase. they'd begin to explore and conquer the fringepaths for the greater Glory of Zainar.